OPENING FROM MONDAY 6th JULY
We are so happy to be opening our doors again Monday 6 July, and are looking forward to welcoming our lovely customers back! Safety comes first, so there will be a few changes to keep everyone healthy.
- The bar will be open from 4 pm to 10pm. Food will be available from 6pm till 8pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm til 3pm on Sunday (starting 19 July) and most dishes will be available for take-away
- We’ve reduced the number of tables to maintain social distancing
- If you are coming for drinks only, they’ll need to be enjoyed at a table in the bar, or in our outdoor patio or our lovely garden
- Please book a table for dinner or drinks so we can manage numbers, and take your contact details for track and trace; you can call us on 01981 500474 or email email@example.com
- There will be a one way route in operation; please enter through the main door and exit by the door to the outdoor patio
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and exit
- Staff will be wearing face masks and gloves for extra safety
- We will be only be taking contactless card payments - no cash
- The ladies and gents will be for one customer at a time
- Touch points will be cleaned regularly during opening hours
It’s been a strange and challenging few months for us all.
We hope you’re all well, and hope to see you very soon!
Our philosophy on food is simplicity, freshness and innovative flavours.
Just about everything we serve is prepared by our team in our kitchens, except bread and ice cream which come from local suppliers.
Our menu changes 2 or 3 times a year as the seasons shift.
Our Sunday lunch menu changes weekly in order to offer the best local meat and produce.
Seniors’ lunches on Thursdays! 12 – 2.30pm
Clean and Comfy Rooms
All our rooms feature high-quality, pocket-spring beds and blackout curtains for a good nights' sleep, with noise-reduction double glazing fitted to all rooms at the front of the building.
A range of pillows and quilts is available to suit the way you like to sleep. All rooms are non-smoking. Each room has a TV, and most have DVD players. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available in every room, plus biscuits and hot chocolate.
We serve a wide range of drinks in our relaxing bar, normally open everyday from midday until 11pm. Tea is always available, as is coffee from our espresso station.
As we're in the heart of England's greatest cider country, we're very proud of our our local ciders, and we always have a range of well-kept ales for you to try including at least two local brews. Plus a choice of draught lagers and bitters.
Our wine list is based on 12 wines by the glass, all classics such as Italian pinot grigio and prosecco, Argentinian malbec, Chilean merlot, Australian shiraz and Chilean sauvignon blanc. The rest of the wine list is a selection of the best wines France has to offer from an elegant Quincy to a refreshing Muscadet or a delightful Gigondas and even a tongue-tingling Pomerol.
We also have a wide range of spirits and soft drinks, including over a dozen carefully chosen single malts and higher-quality blended whiskeys